La Raza Historical Society
A Place to be Heard...
Your individuality is important, but so is belonging. Our House allows you to recognize the parts of your culture that have shaped your past, and the parts you want to carry with you into the future.
Si se puede!
Nosotros Tambien Decidimos...
Y Decidimos Estar Aqui...!
"You are not lucky to be here. The world needs your perspective. They are lucky to have you.”
"As people of color, we have a potent power – and a responsibility – to change events around us, not just professionally, but spiritually and politically as well."
"The only limitation is self-imposed.”
Past & Upcoming Events
- Nov 18, 2017, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM175 W St John St, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
- Dec 18, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM25 W San Fernando St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
- Apr 24, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00PMSanta Clara, 901 E, CA, USA
- Wed, Nov 10Free Zoom Event
- Thu, Jun 03Online Event
- Thu, Sep 10Online EventSep 10, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMOnline EventJoin us for Chicana perspectives on women's suffrage by way of an inter-generational panel acknowledging la lucha as it relates to our personal histories in Santa Clara Valley, the political landscape through the times, and the urgency of our present moment.